Current Timebanking UK Vacancies
There are currently no vacancies at Timebanking UK
Other Opportunities:Exciting Opportunity
We are currently compiling a â€˜bankâ€™ of individuals and time banks that can offer expertise in timebanking best practice in London and surrounding counties in a paid capacity. If you would like to be considered for this, please email or write to Sarah Bird with the following information:
- Your name and time bank name (if applicable) and location
- Areas of particular expertise (ie. working with older people, mental health, volunteer centres, organisational timebanking)
- How much time you could offer (a day a month, a day a week)
- Type of work you would like (ie. mentoring new time banks, setting up new time banks, giving talks/presentations, providing interactive training workshops, compilation of policies, writing reports/strategy documents)
- Your current location and how far you would be willing to travel.
We look forward to hearing from you. Email Sarah at: firstname.lastname@example.org Timebanking UK The Exchange Brick Row Stroud Gloucestershire GL5 1DF
Paxton Green Time Bank
Job Description: Admin support
Responsible to: Time Bank Director
Salary: Â£10 p/h
Hours: 21 hours per week
Annual leave: 20 days per year
Job summary: main purpose of the post:
To support the day-to-day operation of the Time Bank in our small busy office by assisting the staff team with administrative and IT based tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Respect for and understanding of confidentiality
- Good IT skills â€“ familiarity with working with data bases and Word Press for
- Good social media knowledge â€“ FaceBook
- Maintaining PGTB online database
- To update and maintain our Time Online 2 software in liaison with the broker and staff team
- Collecting references for new members to PGTB and associated projects via phone, email and post, maintaining clear records and respecting
2. Producing the monthly bulletin
- gathering information for our bulletin from the staff team and members, preparing for mail out
- uploading to social media channels
- Supporting the coordinators of our Time4Lambeth project
- Helping with events, admin and mail outs, and other ad hoc support
General work-related expectations.
- Work within the organisationâ€™s vision and
- Work in accordance with all policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Work in accordance with all relevant
- Contribute to the organisationâ€™s marketing and
- Undergo regular supervision and
- Identify and do training and development, as
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post, as
This post will be line managed by our Director Alison Paule.
To apply for the above post please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering statement by Friday 20th September 2019.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested when the post is offered, but a criminal record is not necessarily a bar to obtaining this position.
Equal Opportunities Statement
This organisation aims to ensure that no job applicant or worker receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief or lack of belief, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnership), sexual orientation, trade union membership or lack thereof, status as a fixed term or part time worker, or disability. Selection criteria and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.