We are currently compiling a ‘bank’ of individuals and time banks that can offer expertise in timebanking best practice in London and surrounding counties in a paid capacity. If you would like to be considered for this, please email or write to Sarah Bird with the following information:
- Your name and time bank name (if applicable) and location
- Areas of particular expertise (ie. working with older people, mental health, volunteer centres, organisational timebanking)
- How much time you could offer (a day a month, a day a week)
- Type of work you would like (ie. mentoring new time banks, setting up new time banks, giving talks/presentations, providing interactive training workshops, compilation of policies, writing reports/strategy documents)
- Your current location and how far you would be willing to travel.
We look forward to hearing from you. Email Sarah at: email@example.com
Timebanking UK The Exchange Brick Row Stroud Gloucestershire GL5 1DF
Treasurer / Members of the board / Trustees
Timebanking UK are now looking to recruit new members of the board to lead the organisation through its next stage of development ensuring it is effectively governed and managed. We need a Board which has a mix of skills, knowledge and experience to reflect the breadth of Timebanking UK’s interests. Timebanking UK faces challenges and opportunities over the coming months and years and the Board needs to make critical strategic decisions.We require trustees between them to have skills, knowledge and or experience in these key areas:
- Strategic planning
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Governance in the voluntary sector
- Understanding of timebanking’s policy and political environment
- Leadership – organisational and/or time bank based
- Financial planning (not necessarily finance management skills) and fundraising
- Understanding of legal duties of charity trustees and company directors
- Timebanking structures, models, challenges and opportunities
- Contacts in Central Government and other organisations and bodies which could support the development of timebanking across the UK
If you feel that a position on this new board would be something that you would be interested in then please get in touch as soon as possible, together with a short statement comprising your interest and commitment to the future of Timebanking UK.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email Sarah at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timebanking UKThe ExchangeBrick RowStroudGloucestershireGL5 1DF
These are vacancies that we have heard about from time banks.
Please note: These are external advertisements, our only involvement is listing them here. If you have any questions, PLEASE CONTACT THE ADVERTISERS DIRECTLY.