We are currently compiling a ‘bank’ of individuals and time banks that can offer expertise in timebanking best practice in London and surrounding counties in a paid capacity. If you would like to be considered for this, please email or write to Sarah Bird with the following information:
- Your name and time bank name (if applicable) and location
- Areas of particular expertise (ie. working with older people, mental health, volunteer centres, organisational timebanking)
- How much time you could offer (a day a month, a day a week)
- Type of work you would like (ie. mentoring new time banks, setting up new time banks, giving talks/presentations, providing interactive training workshops, compilation of policies, writing reports/strategy documents)
- Your current location and how far you would be willing to travel.
We look forward to hearing from you. Email Sarah at: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail to:Timebanking UK The Exchange Brick Row Stroud Gloucestershire GL5 1DF