NEW Benefits to Timebanking UK Membership
We all know the importance of being part of a national timebanking movement like Timebanking UK. With the current standard membership, each time bank can
- Use our timebanking software,
- Have opportunities to network via events and social media,
- Share best practice via our website,
- Download essential documents from our membership section,
- Attend regional training
- Swap time with other time banks.
Now, we can add the following:
Sign up to the Timebanking Quality Mark
- Show you are working to the national timebanking standards and safety procedures as set out by Timebanking UK
- Its free of charge with your membership and all you have to do is agree to our working policy around safeguarding.
Request a form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a buddy/mentor
- Need some help getting started?
- Does your time bank need a boost?
- Help writing policies or long term sustainability plan?
Request more information by emailing email@example.com.
Be a paid buddy/mentor
Would you like to help a time bank near you? We can now offer you paid opportunities to help other time banks for a day/half-day.Click here to register your interest with some detail about what you feel most comfortable helping with or your area of expertise…….
Are you a large organisation or local authority? Don’t miss out!
With our on-site support, advice and resources, we can help you implement timebanking across your city or county involving your residents or service-users. Get things kick-started by taking out our LOCAL AREA MEMBERSHIP package. Email firstname.lastname@example.org more information or to sign-up. Here is what you get for £3k over 12 months:
- Licence to operate the Time-On-Line software including the National Exchange where you can swap time credits between time banks
- Three days a year on-site advice and support in designing, implementing and improving systems and procedures for introducing timebanking into mainstream practice.
These days can be split or taken as half days.
- Monitoring and evaluation toolkit assessing the impact of your time banking scheme
- Guardianship of a ‘kite mark’ (approved provider status), for each timebanking initiative
- Training places to equip frontline workers with the theory and practical skills needed for successful timebanking. You can choose from a range of topics such as:
- Safeguarding, DBS and risk – Time Bank Broker training – Organisational timebanking – Using the timebanking software – Start-up paperwork, policies and procedures – Interactive workshops
- Options to work with you to create your strategy, development plan and toolkit for future use and expansion of timebanking into other areas of your organisational activities
- Membership for up to 10 time banks in the specified area to include DBS checking,
- Regular TBUK newsletters and invitations to national and regional events
NEW on-site training days and workshops (where WE come to YOU)
- Getting started (2 hours)
- Time Online (half day)
- Working with specific groups of people (older, disabled, learning disabilities, mental health, young people, homeless etc) (2 hr workshops)
- Working with voluntary, statutory or private sector organisations (particularly CVS’s)
- Day to day operational issues and workshops on difficult scenarios.
HALF DAY OF DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT ON:
- Internal procedures, training plans, development plans, project management, policies, and statistics.
NEW TOPICS (3 hour workshops)
- Working with prisons
- Co-production – what is it and how to involve your time bank members
- Skills mapping (individuals and organisations)
- The boundaries clock – managing the relationship between the Broker and the members; ensuring the safety of the Broker.
- Developing and networking satellite time banks
ALL DAY WORKSHOP
- Bring and Fix © – a new way of engaging local people in timebanking
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of your time bank
- Creating a website for your time bank
COSTINGS: Charges will apply when delivering these training sessions on site UNLESS this is part of a Local Area Membership.