Timebanking UK has over fifteen years of experience of working with time banks, from inception through to evaluation. During this period, our understanding of timebanking as a key mechanism for organising the co-production of public services has grown thanks to the great diversity in our members of over 300 time banks. We bring access to the learning from these sites, many of which are co-production pioneers. Likewise, with over 25,000 users of our time banks we have access to the insight and understanding of service users who have been enlisted as partners in co-produced delivery.1. Introduction Days
If you are interested in attending one of our training programmes, or would like more information, then please click HERE to register interest with us. When: TBC To book: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your FREE place. Session Content: This session will include information on: There will be plenty of time for questions throughout. Places are limited, so please let us know soon if you wish join.
Information days – Open to all
To book: please email email@example.com to book your FREE place.
Session Content: This session will include information on:
There will be plenty of time for questions throughout. Places are limited, so please let us know soon if you wish join.
Attendance to the Broker training is:
â€¢ FREE for Timebanking UK members, 2 people per time bank will be able to attend this training as part of your membership â€“ lunch will be included too! (please ensure that your membership is paid up to date)
â€¢ OR Â£50 per person per day for non-members
A charge of Â£50 will be issued if:
â€¢ the person booked does not attend.
â€¢ the place is cancelled less than 5 working days prior to the event.
If you are interested in attending one of our training programmes, or would like more information, then please click here to register interest with us.
Timebanking UK offer training days, inspirational and informative talks, on-site support and interactive workshops on a range of topics.
These are included in your Local Area Membership with Timebanking UK.
They are on offer at a discounted rate for existing members, but can also be purchased by any organisation that is interested in exploring and developing their timebanking concept.
Please Note: The following days are delivered by request.GENERAL TIMEBANKING
- Getting started (2 hours)
- Time Online (half day)
- Running a time bank (1-2 days) to include safeguarding, joining procedures, risk, insurance, DBS checking
- Working with specific groups of people (older, disabled, learning disabilities, mental health, young people, homeless etc)
- Working with voluntary, statutory or private sector organisations (particularly CVSâ€™s)
- Day to day operational issues and workshops on difficult scenarios.
- Organisational timebanking
- Setting up your network and using the software
- TBUK Quality Mark â€“ helping you to achieve our national standards for quality and safeguarding
- Co-production â€“ the essential ingredient for long term, successful and sustainable time banks and timebanking networks
- Skills mapping (individuals and organisations)
- The boundaries clock â€“ managing the relationship between the Broker and the members; ensuring the safety of the Broker.
- Developing and networking satellite time banks
- Working with prisons
- Bring and Fix Â© â€“ a new way of engaging local people in timebanking
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of your time bank
- Creating a website for your time bank
Charges will apply when delivering these training sessions on site UNLESS this is part of a Local Area Membership.
If not, individual time banks that have standard membership will receive a discounted rate.
Costs begin at Â£400 to Â£800 for a full day workshop.
If you are interested in booking one of these new training programmes, or would like more information, then please click here to register interest with us.