Current Timebanking UK Vacancies
Project and Communications Officer
Description: 1 year â€“ full time, hours negotiable/ job share may be considered.
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Salary: Salary Â£24k per annum
This is an exciting and interesting new role initially for one year within the organisation to manage a variety of projects and improve the communication across our time bank network and supporters, helping us to reach a wider audience thorough effective social media and innovative marketing.
- You will oversee specific projects and funded programmes. Considering the requirements of each. The projects will involve planning, developing and working with the staff team and time banks to achieve specific targets and collating succinct information into effective reports.
- Proving the impact of our organisation and that of timebanking is extremely important, so experience in the generation of reports and providing evidence would be a huge advantage in this role.
- You will act as a conduit between Timebanking UK and our member time banks, developing and implementing an efficient communications strategy and data management system. Experience of a range of social media and innovative ideas will be imperative in developing our strategy to increase our national presence.
- You will need to have a flexible approach as you will be required to represent the organisation at meetings and national events. You would also be welcome to assist with generating new funding opportunities and income streams.
- Since we are a small charity, employees are expected to be flexible, adaptable and contribute where they can to our success. Timebanking UK has a fun and friendly company culture and we all work closely together to support the growth of timebanking.
- Management and monitoring of a variety of projects.
- Develop and implement an innovative communications strategy
- Drive social media and marketing campaigns.
- Implement and manage data management system for TBUK
- Carry out duties in accordance with TBUK principles, policies and procedures
- Experience of project management and report writing.
- Ability to work within a small team together with the confidence to work alone and be self-motivated
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing and the use of social media.
- Self-driven, motivational person capable of communicating with people at all levels.
- A creative mind to develop new ideas and the ability to generate engaging content for social media and other communication channels.
- Understanding and experience of implementing data management systems
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and prioritise and co-ordinate under pressure
- Experience of establishing and developing innovative programmes that deliver positive outcomes for people and communities
- Understanding of timebanking and asset-based approaches
- Fundraising through a variety of innovative methods
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Closing date for applications: 12:00 (Noon) 6th December 2019
Email your CV and covering letter to include details on why you think this role is for you to email@example.com
Associate opportunities across the regions. Insurance will be covered by TBUK. Attach a link to our Associate handbook. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an application form. We would like the answers to these questions:
- Your name and time bank name (if applicable) and location
- Areas of particular expertise (ie. working with older people, mental health, volunteer centres, organisational timebanking)
- How much time you could offer (a day a month, a day a week)
- Type of work you would like (ie. mentoring new time banks, setting up new time banks, giving talks/presentations, providing interactive training workshops, compilation of policies, writing reports/strategy documents)
- Your current location and how far you would be willing to travel.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Timebanking UK The Exchange Brick Row Stroud Gloucestershire GL5 1DF
Treasurer / Members of the board / Trustees